Monday, July 19, 2010

Now that's a seat!

Well, the seat is here... I can either use it on the bike or on the John Deere tractor!


As you can see, the seat post needs to be re-chromed...the corrosion is so bad that I cannot get it cleaned up enough.  I have a few other parts that need chroming too...my buddy JK is going to help me out there!

I also drilled out the front fork to accept a 3/8" axle.

I think that sums up all of the modifications I need to do to the painted parts, so at some point tomorrow, I will take everything (frame, fork, fenders, chain guard, other random bits) to the Precision Powder to get powder coated.

It's coming along... I'm looking forward to riding it!

My best guess is that I'm about three weeks out from completion.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment