Thursday, October 15, 2009

"The 601" is complete!

I got a call that the frame and fork were ready today... way earlier than I expected to receive it... Of course I went and picked it up immediately!

I had just started the rebuild when I remembered to grab the camera and snap a shot...


Dang that's pretty!!!

Check out the metal flake powder coat job... AMAZING!!





I also scored a smaller break lever.  It's not as tiny as I'd like, but it'll do while I keep looking...




I took my time putting it back together tonight.   Boy did it turn out sexy!!!

The end result...







I'll snap some better pictures tomorrow--right... now... I'm... tired...

And I've decided on a couple of things.  I'm going to skip the Brooks saddle.  I actually like the look of the saddle Tim gave me.  I think it's perfect!

And I've decided to name her "The 601" 'cause that's how much coin on dropped building her.

That's all for tonight... I'm off to sleep.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment