Saturday, October 10, 2009

Getting Closer...

Today was another productive day... though in reality, I only spent a couple of hours working on the bike...

My buddy AJ, from the gym, told me he had a Chris King headset that would fit my bike.  He gave me a SA-WEET deal on it... this be it... literally...



So I took off the old crunchy one (even though I rebuilt it... it was just too old and worn out) and installed this beautiful piece of art!  Man is it awesome--sealed bearings and bulletproof!






O yeah!!!

I also took apart and rebuilt the pedals.  Twenty-six little tiny ball bearings on each pedal... tedious, but I persevered!

And I also think the Flash Gordon color scheme is the way I'll go... (as you can see in that picture of the bottom of the head set, it needs a coat of paint!).  Maybe a DEVO theme...



Though, a Ferrari theme might be a little more to my liking....



hahahaha... OK, maybe not...

And another friend made an interesting observation...



Maybe I'll go with all red, instead of red and yellow, and call it good...



We see...


Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment